- Ron is played by Rupert Grint in the Harry Potter Movies. Rupert, like Ron, comes from a large family and is an arachnophobic.
- In Half-Blood Prince, Horace Slughorn refers to Ron by several names, one of which is that of his film portrayer, "Rupert".
- When taken in conjunction with King Arthur, Ron is the advisor of the King. This could possibly reflect how Ron is something of an advisor to Harry, helping him to make decisions, and being there for him if he needs support.
- Ron has always had the same surname from the beginning of his character creation.
- Ron passed all of his O.W.L.S, except for Divination and History of Magic.
Source: Harry Potter Wiki